- Winter view of Lock No. 1 and Dam No. 1 in Mauch Chunk
Winter view of Lock No. 1 and Dam No. 1 in Mauch Chunk.The Lehigh Valley Depot can be seen on the right as well as the passenger station of the Central Railroad of New Jersey . Part of publication: Delaware and Lehigh Canals : a pictorial history of the Delaware and Lehigh Canals, National Heritage Corridor in Pennsylvania
1 photograph ; b&w ; 11 x 18 cm.
- Lehigh Coal and Navigation Company Records - Item 25: Measurement data (4 sheets)
Please note, additional description will be added to this item in the near future.
7 p. ; 41 cm. 1870
- Northampton Trolley No. 24 near Bethlehem, Pa.
View of Northampton Trolley No. 24 near Bethlehem, Pa.
Black and white Postcard.
- New Broad Street Bridge, Bethlehem, Pa.
- The "Switzerland of America" from Mountain Road
Buildings, Lehigh Valley Railroad railroad tracks, and bridge across Lehigh River, Jim Thorpe, Pa.
- Willey Brook Bridge, Crawford Notch, White Mts. (192)
Steam-powered locomotive pulling train consisting of mail car and passenger cars over trestle at Crawford Notch in Carroll County, N.H.
- The Brooklyn end of Brooklyn Bridge, New York
Approach to Brooklyn Bridge including street cars, pedestrians, and automobiles
- Roadway cable road & promenade B'klyn [Brooklyn] Bridge, USA (1)
Horse team and wagon, train cars, and railroad cable, Brooklyn Bridge
- Lehigh Coal and Navigation Company Records - Item 2596: Draft of the Great Coal Mine Near Mauch Chunk
This schematic shows a draft of the great Coal-Mine near Mauch Chunk exhibiting the various branches of the Rail-road leading from it and the situation of the workings on the 18 of July 1827. The different benches of the mine were measured along the direction of the dotted line F.M. and were found as follows. Bench D at F is the upper surface of the coal when measured. Bench C.C.C. at G is 10 feet below F. Bench B at H is 15 feet below G. the mine then gradually descends to I. Bench A on floor of the mine is 18 feet below I. The descent is the gradual from K to L. Bench marked N at M is 39 feet above L.
1 map ; 46 x 58 cm. 1827
- Lehigh Coal and Navigation Company Records - Item 1685: Plot of the Village of Lausanne: Northhampton County, Pennsylvania at the head of the Lehigh Navigation
This map shows a plot of the village of Lausanne in Northampton County, Pennsylvania at the head of the Lehigh Navigation from Childs & Inman's Press. The lands and railroad of the Mauch Chunk Company are displayed.
1 map ; 43 x 56 cm. 1831