Search >> Literary Matters
An electronic version of this text is available at The Vault at Pfaff's in a CONTENTdm viewer.
"Literary Matters." New-York Saturday Press. 3 Mar. 1866: 4.
Type: newspaper ; Genre: notice
Recent mentionings of people of literary significance, including a paragraph about William Dean Howells that praises him and mentions his past successes.
People Mentioned in this Work
- Aldrich, Thomas Bailey [pages: 4]
- Arnold, George [pages: 4]
- Gardette, Charles Desmarais [pages: 4]
- Howells, William Dean [pages: 4]
- O'Brien, Fitz-James [pages: 4]
- Stoddard, Richard Henry [pages: 4]
- Taylor, Bayard [pages: 4]
- Ward, Artemus [pages: 4]
- Webb, Charles Henry [pages: 4]
- Whitman, Walt [pages: 4]
- Wilkins, Edward G. P. [pages: 4]
- Winter, William [pages: 4]
- Howells, W. D. "To the Editor of the Saturday Press." New-York Saturday Press. 17 Mar. 1866: 5. [more about this work]