Search >> Last Words on the Diamond Lens Controversy
An electronic version (off-campus Lehigh access) of this text is available at American Periodicals Series Online, a subscription database of U.S. newspapers from 1740 to 1900 available to individuals and institutions that purchase a license for its use. (Viewing the electronic version of this text will lead you to an external website. Please report dead links to email@example.com.)
"Last Words on the Diamond Lens Controversy." New York Times. 19 Mar. 1858: 2.
Type: newspaper ; Genre: letter to the editor, literary criticism
Additional letters to the editor regarding the authorship of The Diamond Lens
People who Created this Work
- Bellew, Frank Henry Temple
- Includes a letter from Bellew.
- O'Brien, Fitz-James
- Includes a letter from o'Brien.
- Seymour, Charles Bailey
- Includes a note from Seymour.
People Mentioned in this Work
- [O'Brien, Fitz-James]. "The Diamond Lens." The Atlantic Monthly. Jan. 1858: 354-367. [more about this work]