Teaching about Pocahontas
We will include here class assignments on Pocahontas or approaches to teaching about her. Please send your contributions to Professor Edward J. Gallagher, Department of English, Lehigh University via e-mail at email@example.com .
- Comparing the Two Versions of Smith's Captivity
- Tim Sweet, Dept. of English, West Virginia University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Women in History
- Vivian Bruce Conger, Department of History, Ithaca College (email@example.com)
- Senior Seminar - Representing Pocahontas
- Edward M. Griffin, Dept. of English, University of Minnesota (firstname.lastname@example.org)