- 4 Months, 3 Weeks, and 2 Days (2007)
- This film takes place in Romania in the 1980s and deals with a young woman trying to obtain an abortion with the help of her female roommate. This proves to be a difficult task, though, as abortions were illegal during this period of communist regime in Romania.
- Citizen Ruth (1996)
- Takes a comic look at a negligent, drug-using woman who has become pregnant, and finds herself at the center of the abortion conflict. People from both the pro-choice and pro-life factions attempt to win her favor and entice her over to their ideological side with progressively larger amounts of money.
- If These Walls Could Talk (1996)
- Examines the lives of three women dealing differently with abortion over the course of three decades. Set in the 1950s, 1970s, and 1990s, the story takes place in the same house and confronts how women with completely dissimilar lifestyles deal with this weighty issue.
- Vera Drake (2004)
- The story of Vera Drake, a woman who helps women abort their unwanted children in 1950s London. Drake is a compassionate and hardworking mother, and chooses to secretly induce miscarriages for women who do not or cannot have children.
David Copperfield (1970)
A Place in the Sun (1951)
Roe vs. Wade (1989)